Thursday, September 27, 2012

Who am I?

As I look at my posts..........I am seeing myself as this pathetic person.

I AM NOT THAT PERSON.

Do I feel sorry for myself?

At times, yes...........

But, I was young.

I was young when I met him.

I was young when I married him.

Thankful I waited 5 years to have a child.

But, still .............

I was young.

So now, so very many years later........

I need to figure out..........

who am I?

Was a child for 20 years............

became a wife at 21 years........

became a mother at 26 years.......

became a mother again at 29 years

became a mother again at 30 1/2 years

became a mother again at 34 years.................................

Became the driver to everything...............

Carpools R Us

Except I was the carpool

Everyone hitched a ride

YEARS later.........

moved to paradise

NOW............

I miss everyone.

nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment